Where did some of you get a drivers license?
In the world of the sane people, it seems we have people from other galaxies driving on our streets. Surely you didn’t get a license from anyone born on this planet. No, I’m not being tough or judgmental. The common sense rules of the road do not apply to a great many of the beings that transverse the pavement. It would seem that some of the physical laws also do not apply.
On my best days, I can probably do as good as any common driver. These others must have been trained on a planet with less gravity, faster time, smaller car lengths, and the ability to read minds. I feel like I’m being forced to drive in the Indy with a 55 Ford. And as I look around, I see I’m not the only one. Lets slow down a bit and learn to wait on each other just a bit more. After all, the red light you run may just speed you to the scene of your next accident. Getting away with it doesn’t make it less of a crime.
On my best days, I can probably do as good as any common driver. These others must have been trained on a planet with less gravity, faster time, smaller car lengths, and the ability to read minds. I feel like I’m being forced to drive in the Indy with a 55 Ford. And as I look around, I see I’m not the only one. Lets slow down a bit and learn to wait on each other just a bit more. After all, the red light you run may just speed you to the scene of your next accident. Getting away with it doesn’t make it less of a crime.
No comments:
Post a Comment