Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Rich Man

        What a skewed view we have of a rich man.

I am never going to be in a position to tell anyone, look at me and see how good I’m doing. So, I am in the envied position of being able to speak on the subject of a good wife and fine children. A journey that has been hard and easy at the same time. Hard, because the things presented to the average man are hard to take when they seem to be against all freedoms that are rightfully our’s. Easy, because all those things will fall into place when we get the right thinking in our heads. That right thinking is the subject of the truly rich man and I take an extreme liberty by speaking of it to people I do not know.
All of lives lessons can be learned in many different ways. So one who thinks a person must stand the wall to appreciate freedom does not know the other ways to live your life protecting freedom. But once a person sees the possibilities of multiplicity in learning, we realize all our lives are intertwined. And as they are, it has to be by divine design.

No comments:

Jack

Jack
Ellie's buckle